Winter Exhibit 2021
January 30 -
3930 CHARLESTON MARKET ST UNIT B6
The Suwanee Arts Center - artists sharing their creativity and showcasing their artwork in Suwanee Town Center, is calling all artists to participate in the non-juried Winter Exhibit 2021. Brighten our winter with your best work! Your artwork will be showcased onsite in the Art Center and in our virtual gallery on our website. People's Choice awarded at end of exhibit.
• Accepted media - oil, watercolor, acrylic, charcoal, pastel, colored pencil, mixed media, printmaking, photography, three-dimensional art, including ceramics, pottery, woodworking, metal, and sculpture.
• 2D work maximum size 48” W x 48” H and a minimum size of 12" x 14". All 2D work must be properly framed or at least 1 1/4” to 1 1/2” deep gallery wrapped with painted edges and no visible staples, wired to hang (no saw tooth hangers).
• 3D artwork must fit on a gallery pedestal.
• Art work must be original and completed within the last two years - no crafts, classroom/workshop directed pieces, reproductions, or Giclee’s will be accepted. ENTRIES MUST NOT VIOLATE COPYRIGHT LAWS.
• Artwork must be for sale. SAC retains 30% commission of all works sold during the exhibition.
• All accepted artwork must be delivered to SAC with legible identification label affixed. Label must include: artist’s name, email address, title, medium, and price.
Entry fee for non-juried exhibit: SAC Members $25 / Non SAC Members $35 (non-refundable) and entitles the artist to submit 3 pieces.
You may enter up to three (3) pieces that meet the above criteria. To enter the Winter Show, upload artwork and entry fee by clicking the register button below. Images must be in jpg. format and smaller than 3MB. You will receive an email from suwaneeartscenter.org confirming your submission
People's Choice will be awarded at end of exhibit.
INSURANCE AND LIABILITY
Each artist is responsible for insuring his or her own artwork. While all care will be taken while art is being exhibited in the Suwanee Arts Center (SAC), SAC and its members or anyone working on the exhibition, assumes no responsibility for any damage to the artwork during delivery, installation and de-installation. SAC will not be liable for artwork not claimed after specified pick-up dates and time.
Images of works may be used for NGAA marketing and publicity purposes.
FOR ADDITIONAL ASSISTANCE
Contact the Center Director, Aggie Nivilinszky or 678-878-2818.
Online Submission Deadline: uploaded images
and payment must be received by midnight
Notifications emailed to accepted artists.
Artwork delivered to NGAA between 9 - 5 pm
No in person reception. Visit our online gallery to view artwork.
Or stop by to view exhibit in person and vote for your favorite painting.
JANUARY 30 - MARCH 16
Winter Exhibit open to the public,
Tuesday - Friday 11 - 3 pm
Saturday - 11 - 5 pm
Artwork pick up between 11 - 3 pm